[Tig] Trichlor for sale

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Sep 25 20:06:35 BST 2007

please reply to sentech at core.com re the following.

We have two 55 gallon drums of 1-1-1 Trichloroethane available. One
container is unopened and full, and the other is about half full.

We also have an older model Lipsner Smith film cleaner that uses this
chemical, and also has ultrasonic cleaning.

We will sell separately.

Best offer by the end of September takes it.

You'll have to arrange your own pickup.

This chemical, considered the best film cleaner, is not not widely
available anymore, and only in small quantities, and the best price I
have found online is for 100ml bottles anywhere between $30 - $150
per bottle. Make a fair offer, and save thousands of dollars.

Thanks,

Sean McKee
Screen Time Images
974 Estes Court