[Tig] OT symbol for camera

Oskar Lissheim-Boethius avocade at gmail.com
Tue Apr 8 11:52:39 BST 2008

> Just think about the confusion that the staged transition to right-
> hand driving in Sweden in the 1960s must have caused. I have been told
> that to ease the change, heavy traffic switched first.

It was a surprisingly uneventful and successful transition, with very
few accidents (if any?). But it sure looked funny:

http://www.volvoclub.org.uk/history/graphics/Hnightcombo.jpg

Yours sincerely,

O S K A R   L I S S H E I M  -  B O E T H I U S
     Composer, Designer, Web & Cocoa Developer
     Acoustic Pond media productions
     home:  oskarlissheimboethius.com
     blog:  olb.tumblr.com
     work:  acousticpond.se