[Tig] Smoke Archiving Issues

Christopher Noellert cnoellert at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 15:28:50 BST 2008

In smoke's init.cfg these is a special entry in the archiving section
for the hdcam deck.  You cannot use the standard hdio entry because of
the way that smke encodes metadata to the tape... Smoke won't be able
to verify the archive after it's been formatted on a hdcam because of
the compression so you have to use the hdcam entry in the init.cfg.

Best,
Chris
FilmLight

Sent from my iPhone