[Tig] GraphicsMagick 1.2 Beta1 available

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Thu Apr 24 17:11:12 BST 2008

GraphicsMagick (free open-source image processing software) is now in
beta.  Much of the work put into this release has been to support the
post-production industry, with very good (excellent?) support for the
DPX and Kodak Cineon file formats as well as more common formats like
TIFF and JPEG.  As is usual for software, GraphicsMagick is imperfect.
Your feedback is useful in order to make sure that the final 1.2
release (in a couple of weeks) is as good as possible.  Our only
reward is the hope that someone is enjoying the result of our efforts,
but free beer is always appreciated.

Please visit http://www.graphicsmagick.org/ and give GraphicsMagick
1.2 Beta1 a try.  Also be sure to check out the page at
http://www.graphicsmagick.org/www/motion-picture.html which is
specifically for the post-production industry.

Bob
Bob Friesenhahn