[Tig] OT TiVo (was: Re: Is packaged media close to end of life?)

Greg D. gd.tk at comcast.net
Wed Jan 9 21:12:26 GMT 2008

So how are you guys playing this stuff off of your computers and on to your
big home TVs?
Wirelessly?  Not doing it?  Like watching on the computer/laptop.
Leave some wires dangling from the tv?  What type?
I'm still searching for the best way to play any media (stills and video)
off of mac and/or pc onto any TV in the house.  Preferably right from the
file where ever it is on what ever machine from what ever format.  Of course
being able to do some scaling would be nice depending on source quality to
realive screen size chosen.

Thanks,
Greg Dildine