[Tig] Dvd subtitles VOB

Mark mark.r.knights at btinternet.com
Mon Jan 21 16:14:02 GMT 2008

Rob

Slightly off topic this,  but I'm sure there is someone out there who knows
he answer to this.

An ex-colleague of mine is setting  up an exhibition and has been supplied a
dvd from which he needs to show pics and subtitles. Here is his query:

I've been given a DVD and has subtitles.  On a DVD player you have to select
to view the subtitles.
What we have here is a solidstate media player, and I have loaded the vob
file straight in to it.
Problem is now is the subtitles are not showing because the media player
doesn't have the option to do it.  So I was wondering is there a way to get
the subtitles on the vob file permanently?

Cheers,

Mark