[Tig] Spirit vs. DSX

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue Jan 22 00:13:00 GMT 2008

On Jan 22, 2008, at 2:10 AM, Rob Lingelbach wrote:

>> And is the filmic look of the DSX noise????
>
> realize, that when the Spirit works with a frame out of the store,
> that it essentially freezes the noise.

and if I may say so from completely personal opinion, that the
DSX provides a depth, a lack of flatness, that contributes.

BUt.....   a good colorist, who knows what she/he is doing, can
convert the Spirit into providing that depth.   And the Spirit has
the spectrum - particularly in Cyan.

--
If one plays good music, people don't listen and if one plays bad
music people don't talk.