[Tig] Spirit vs. DSX

Robert Lovejoy rlovejoy at comcast.net
Tue Jan 22 01:03:05 GMT 2008

> can you describe the differences you see between Sp. 1 and
> 2k/4k?

     Oddly enough, my first impression was that the newer Spirit had more
depth.
     It also has more range, in that the older model clipped and crushed on
cross-processed film while the newer one doesn't.
     It's definitely an improvement as far as I'm concerned.
     Standard disclaimers abound - I have no interests with Thomson or Grass
Valley.  I'm just an operator.  And I would like to see what a DSX looks
like.   Can anyone point out a national spot done on that machine?

Thanks,
Bob Lovejoy
Shooters Philly