[Tig] way OT: hint tracks on MP4

Chuck Harrison cfharr at erols.com
Sun Jan 27 16:41:32 GMT 2008

Hi Rob

I'd be surprised if MPEG4IP is really unavailable. There is still
regularly traffic on the mpeg4ip-Open Discussion list on
sourceforge.net; inquire there. I have definitely seen hinting
threads there in the past.

Also, isn't there a user mailing list for Darwin Streaming Server?
Ask there, too.

Cheers,
  Chuck

[...]