[Tig] way OT: hint tracks on MP4

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Mon Jan 28 15:07:44 GMT 2008

On Jan 27, 2008, at 7:13 PM, Agustin Goya wrote:

> Have you tried SuperĀ©
> It's a great tool, it's free, and I think it does do what you need,
> here's is the link http://www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

thanks Agustin, I got MPEG4IP working, with its various tools.  After
hinting a test mp4 quicktime clip, the received images block up and
intermix in large groups of pixels.   I suspect I have to tune the
buffering or some such parameter and/or re-encode the file.  MPEG4IP
seems to have a panoply of included tools.

I'll try your suggestion next however, didn't know about it.

regards
Rob