[Tig] help for lustre

cem.taskara at safakstudyolari.com.tr cem.taskara at safakstudyolari.com.tr
Thu Jan 31 12:48:05 GMT 2008

Hello,

This is Cem from Istanbul , Turkey.We are grading a movie at our copany in
Lustre v2008.The pictures contains nearly 90 percent of white.The movie is
shooted in a snowy place.And because of that we have problems whilemaking
the grading.

A friend of us told me that if there is 90 percent of the picture contains
white like snowy athmosphere , u should create a lut for it.Is it true?And
, if it is true , how can we do that?What the workflow we should follow.

The movie will be printed on film also.It is an HD material.

Many Thanks for now.

Kind Regards

Cem TASKARA
Safak Film , Istanbul - Turkey