[Tig] Spirit parade wfm cabling

Rob Lingelbach roblingelbach at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 20:01:30 GMT 2008

Dwaine Maggart gave me a really incisive hint: in the manual for the
Spirit, there are notes regarding how to get the Tek1741 scope into
parade mode, by jumpering the remote plug. I would think the same can
be done with the Philips PM5664, and there must be someone here who
knows how to do this? Funny that the Spirit manual gives the scoop on
a competitor's scope, but not on its own company's.

Otherwise I'll have to purchase The Fine Manual for the PM5664 on the
net, paying hard-earned kopecks for it.

thanks in advance.

--
Rob Lingelbach