[Tig] Dates?

Mikko Kuutti mikko.kuutti at kava.fi
Fri Aug 14 06:34:19 BST 2009

Hi Folks,

we're just retiring our MkIII, which may be one of the few extant
(some even think non-existent) MkIIIBs, as per David's list since it
has serial number 106.

It has been later equipped with Quattroscan, but we're now 'upgrading'
to a Quadra Vision 4:4:4 with a Renaissance 8:8:8 controller. This
will be pure luxury for us since we've been doing everything on the
fly so far!

The archive world is a different world.

Best regards,

Mikko

Mikko Kuutti
Deputy Director
National Audiovisual Archive
Pursimiehenkatu 29-31 A / P.O. Box 177, FI-00151 Helsinki, Finland
tel. +358 9 6154 0254, mobile +358 40 900 0455