[Tig] 35mm Perforator?

Graham Collett grahamcollett at visible-sprockets.co.uk
Thu Aug 20 08:50:41 BST 2009

Even if you found someone, you wouldn't have any frame to perf reference
.. Normally that would be generated by the camera when putting the
pictures on .. But you already have the pictures ..what you need is a
sprocketless scanner, maybe like the P+S Teknik german one ..not sure
about the MWA or Sondor.

Good luck

Graham Collett
Visible Sprockets Ltd