[Tig] 35mm Perforator?

Mikko Kuutti mikko.kuutti at kava.fi
Fri Aug 21 06:50:53 BST 2009

I guess you are looking for someone with one of these for instance: http://www.buko-gmbh.de/pfm335_e.htm

I also surmise that you need to run your film through a specific
scanner to test the scanner so another sprocketless scanner won't do
the trick?

The only perforating machines I have personally seen have been in film
museums. I'll ask around in the archive world.

Best,

Mikko

Mikko Kuutti
Deputy Director