[Tig] Clawless projector?

David C. Crosthwait david at dcvideo.com
Sun Dec 6 03:36:27 GMT 2009

Marc,

When I started at KCOP in Hollywood, they had the only 16mm cartridge
machine I'd seen outside of NAB. And it was still in operation when I
left in 1979. It was paired up with a TK 28. It recall that it chewed
up film at times. Wasn't nearly as friendly to commercials as the ACR
25 videotape cart machine, the true "cash register" for the station.

David Crosthwait

DC Video
Archived Media Transfer & Re-mastering Services
177 West Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA. 91502
818-563-1073
818-563-1177 (fax)