[Tig] Clawless projector

Lawrence Towers lawrence.towers at nyu.edu
Tue Dec 8 02:05:51 GMT 2009

If someone finds anything like this I am interested. We want to build a few simple low cost txfer systems for our students to use. I have used modified projectors in conjunction with iidc cameras with very acceptable results. (We only need 960 x 720, or 1440 1080 res for B&W reversal film.) However they are projectors, not suitable for daily knocking around by students.
We don't need better image quality. We just need a better transport system ( Or for someone to develop something for ~$20k that will give us the results we need.)

---Larry