[Tig] OT..Floodgates

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Tue May 26 14:29:22 BST 2009

On May 26, 2009, at 2:29 PM, Ken Robinson wrote:

> But the 2 patch Jumpscan ate the digiscan for breakfast in terms of
> resolution... I think I still miss it!

As I recall, in L.A., and it really wasn't all that long ago depending
on your
DOB, Image Transform and CIS were doing some interesting things with
Jumpscan machines, wasn't the first pinreg machine at CIS done with a
Jumpscan?

now if we could only get Mike Waldie on here, Ken, along with Peter
there'd
be lots to talk about, if anyone had the time.

(DOB: date of birth)
--
Rob Lingelbach
rob at colorist.org