[Tig] Default gamma

Jim Houston jdhouston at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 20 15:17:39 BST 2010

Use the gamma appropriate for the viewing conditions that the material will be used in.

Gamma 2.6 for Theatrical (dark-room) projection.
Gamma 2.35 for viewing movies in a dim room (living room lights)
Gamma 2.2  for viewing video on a computer monitor in offices or daylight lighting.

Jim Houston
Sony Pictures