[Tig] new Arri

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Jan 2 23:19:50 GMT 2010

On Jan 2, 2010, at 6:04 PM, Robert Houllahan wrote:

> I think there are 3 versions with a new sensor that has  quasi HDR
> and low noise some models are raw out and others have SDI some have
> electronic viewfinder and others have optical... I think there is
> more info on Arri's website.

It's not immediately clear from the Arri website what nomenclature to
use when referring to the new camera; this may be due to its being
available in 3 formats.  I read of the Alev III, which is designated
as the "35-format CMOS sensor" that will give birth to at least 2
other groundbreaking cameras in 2010.

Rob
--
Rob Lingelbach    TIG admin/founder