[Tig] Avatar in 3D

Kevin Wheatley hxpro at cinesite.co.uk
Mon Jan 4 14:19:05 GMT 2010

Ed Reitan wrote:
> A smaller aluminized screen had been installed in front of the normally used
> larger screen - evidently, to get more brightness.

Real-D needs a screen which maintains the polarization state of the
light, that is why it was installed, as would any projector based
polarization technique.

Kevin
--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |

Cinesite (Europe) Ltd. Registered Office: HemelOne, Boundary Way, Hemel Hempstead, Herts, HP2 7YU Registered in Cardiff No. 2820389 VAT No. 630 5446 60