[Tig] John Palmisano

CB Gaines cb_gaines at bellsouth.net
Wed Jan 13 02:04:15 GMT 2010

I worked with John at Cineworks in Miami for about a year.

He selflessly assisted me in learning the new facility when I joined. He was one of the best colorists I ever met and did not hesitate to show me new and better ways of color correcting. To him, the craft was the most important thing and he loved his work and did not mind sharing his knowledge.

He loved food, and I would always tell him about the fantastic dishes my wife would prepare, often bringing him a sample or two. He also loved his family and would always tell me great stories about his home life.

I am sorry to hear of his passing and wish his family well.

CB Gaines