[Tig] Quadra Vision missing green channel

Mikko Kuutti Mikko.Kuutti at kava.fi
Wed Jan 13 10:52:18 GMT 2010

Hi!

We're having some problems with our newly acquired almost new (s.no 101, 1997) Quadra Vision telecine.

Shortly after the machine was moved to our premises, the green channel started acting up. At first, we'd get about 45 mins of service followed by disturbances, then the working time decreased to about 10 minutes, and now there's no green output at all.

A service technician has diagnosed this as a failed green sensor.

I would welcome any suggestions as to what may be going on, how to fix this, where to get parts etc.

Any ideas?

Best regards,

Mikko

Mikko Kuutti
Deputy Director
National Audiovisual Archive
Sörnäisten rantatie 25, P.O. BOX 16, FI-00501 Helsinki, Finland
tel. +358 9 6154 0254, mobile +358 40 900 0455