[Tig] Fwd: Fantastic footage ...from a Streetcar in 1906

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Sat Jan 23 01:47:52 GMT 2010

3D ? The 104 year old clip is fine as is if only it were scanned on a
sprocket free scanner like Jeff's kinetta 4k or the P&S steadyframe
which would have made the picture completely jump free.

I give 3D seven years before everyone realizes it is a useless gimick,
again. My girl says seven years is generous.

Rob

Robert Houllahan Film
www.cinelab.com
iPod Telephone sent

On Jan 22, 2010, at 5:21 PM, "Neil B. Feldman"