[Tig] Fwd: Fantastic footage ...from a Streetcar in 1906

Ramona Howard ramona at spectsoft.com
Sat Jan 23 02:02:22 GMT 2010

On Friday 22 January 2010 5:47:52 pm Robert Houllahan wrote:

> I give 3D seven years before everyone realizes it is a useless gimick,

Robert, I don't know about that.  I would have thought the same thing until
yesterday.  We participated in a surgery in 3D and the amount of detail it
gave was exactly what the video needed to make it viable for training videos
of this nature.  It is proven that good visual videos can stimulate the brain
to learn more or rather retain more.

This was not 3D in your face but just enough to give it a realistic feel of
being there. The depth allowed those doctors watching the sense of being in
the operating room.

Great place for 3D.

SpectSoft has a Facebook page where I posted a few pictures.

Cheers,
Ramona

--
Ramona Howard
Oakdale, Ca 95361

Co-founder of SpectSoft, makers of the Rave product line.