[Tig] 3D

Robert Houllahan rob at cinelab.com
Sat Nov 13 17:08:08 GMT 2010

This would not be the first time a infrastructure investment resulted
in a loss at the end. I think 3D is a niche which adds nothing to
narrative filmmaking. This is aside from the IQ problems due to low
light levels. IMAX 70mm 3D is very impressive I saw the Space Station
multiple times even suffering it's narrator for the pictures on the
screen. I feel that time will prove that audiences don't really care
about 3d for their films and will continue to spend less $ on 3d
narrative pictures.

Robert Houllahan Film
www.lunarfilms.com
www.cinelab.com