[Tig] does anyone have experience with.. "Neat" NR

Dylan Hopkin dylan.hopkin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 20:57:54 GMT 2010

Rob,

I have used a lot. It´s pretty fast and does a great job 8-)
Neat really saved us on some of our first RED-projects back in the day,
removing the dreaded blue speckled noise.

We usually use it before grading grainy "problem footage", although I have
had some smearing problems on log based clips.
A little clip by clip tweaking usually helps.

You´d be surprised how many people actually use it.
Several DOPs told me to check it out a couple of years ago, tested it,
bought it straight away.

(I´m not sponsored by Neat, just a happy customer)

Cheers
--
// Dylan
Online Artist / Colourist