[Tig] Rob Lingelbach missing?

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Tue Oct 5 16:27:51 BST 2010

No postings have made it to the TIG list since September 3rd.  A while
back Rob provided me with TIG list moderator access just in case he
"went missing".  Today I exercised this emergency moderator access and
found the list set to "emergency moderate" mode and quite a few valid
list postings which had not been let through.  I have allowed those
pending mails to be posted.

I must assume that Rob put the list in temporary moderate mode because
he was going to be taking a trip and expected to be available again
soon.  However, a month with no response from Rob is a matter for deep
concern and I fear that something may have happened to him.

Does anyone know Rob's current whereabouts and status?

Thanks,

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn