[Tig] Rob Lingelbach missing?

Bob Friesenhahn bfriesen at simple.dallas.tx.us
Tue Oct 5 19:22:09 BST 2010

I am told that Rob has experienced some health issues and this is why
he has not been moderating this list.  As we all know, health issues
are a highly personal matter and not suitable for public discussion.
I don't know any details regarding the issues.  I hope that they are
temporary in nature.

Since Rob and I discussed that I would moderate the Tig list if he
suddenly went "missing" and he provided me with the information that I
would need, I am willing to serve that function for a while.  The Tig
has been a labor of love for Rob and has been serving the Colorist
community well since the early '90s.  I have removed the emergency
moderation flag for the list.  There are currently 1644 members on
this list so it is a very large list.

The normal Tig rules apply:

   o No SPAM.
   o No marketeering.
   o No personal attacks.

I have no other admin powers for colorist.org so if it suddenly goes
dark, then that will be that.

Bob
--
Bob Friesenhahn