[Tig] RSVP please (DOLBY)

Frank Hellmann frank at opticalart.de
Wed Oct 6 16:07:53 BST 2010

Hi!

I was told last month the 42" monitor was 55.000USD list price, but that
the price was negotiable... Whatever that means...

    Cheers,
                   Frank...

Joe Owens schrieb:

> When this  monitor was first posited (about a year ago?), the target
> price was about $1K or so per diagonal inch... or was I hallucinating?
>
> On 5-Oct-10, at 11:07 PM, Jeff Olm wrote:
>
>> Let's hope the price is right.

OPTICAL ART             Film & Special-Effects GmbH    Waterloohain 6-8
Frank Hellmann          DI Supervisor                  22769 Hamburg
frank at opticalart.de     http://www.opticalart.de
Tel: +49 40 5111051     Fax: +49 40 43169499

Sitz der Gesellschaft:  Hamburg, Amtsgericht Hamburg HRB 384 70
Geschäftsführer:        Christian Burgdorff
Niederlassung Berlin    Skalitzer Straße 104               10997 Berlin
Niederlassung Frankfurt Hanauer Landstraße 163-171      60314 Frankfurt
Niederlassung Halle     Mansfelderstrasse 56                06108 Halle
OPTICAL ART             Digital & Film GmbH          Graf Adolf Str. 22
Frank Hellmann          DI Supervisor                  40212 Düsseldorf
frank at opticalart.de     http://www.opticalart.de
Tel: +49 211 828590

Sitz der Gesellschaft:  Düsseldorf, Amtsgericht Düsseldorf HRB 38 132
Geschäftsführer:        Christian Burgdorff