[Tig] [Fwd: I'd like to post a help wanted ad on TIG]

rob at colorist.org rob at colorist.org
Wed Oct 6 21:00:53 BST 2010

Subject: I'd like to post a help wanted ad on TIG
From:    "Tim Mullen" <tim at gothicdigital.com>
Date:    Mon, October 4, 2010 7:24 pm
To:      rob at colorist.org
Cc:      emery.anderson at bydeluxe.com

Hi Rob,

   I'm a senior engineer at Deluxe Film in NYC, and we're looking
for a hand.  If it's okay with you, I'd like to post the following
on your TIG page:

Engineer Wanted
Large facility in New York City is looking for a full time engineer.
Experience with Autodesk Smoke and Lustre, Spirit Telecine and
Davinci 2K, plus Digital Rapids, Final Cut, Xserve, etc. desired.
Please e-mail <jobsbydeluxenyc at bydeluxe.com>

   Thanks!

Am I in your basement? Looking for antique televisions, fans, etc.
       finger this account or call anytime: (212)-463-0552
----------- Living in the future, playing in the past ------------