[Tig] Resolve on Mac

Color dwooldridge at mac.com
Sat Oct 16 02:01:01 BST 2010

I've been using it for about 2 months now.

Finished my first full length feature yesterday.
I was able to do the full 4k,3k, and canon 5d conform from a final cut pro edl.
Rendered window burn checks  from the conform session and posted them to an ftp for editor approval.  approved!!
I then rendered 2k dpx frames for my final color correction session.
Graded everything with the director and rendered off qt pro res 422 files for sundance submission.
Going to go back to do another pass soon. Rendering  dpx final color frames and hopefully a film out will follow.

Using a 08  8 core 2.8 mac pro, running the wave, atto 8gb dual link fibre, 32 fibre channels drives  the wave and calibrated panasonic pro plasma 20u.

The only problem I am having is not enough hours in a day..

Darin Wooldridge
Freelance Colorist / Technical Strategist
818-653-3918-cell
dwooldridge at mac.com
Check me out at http://www.facebook.com/pages/Davinci-Resolve-Colorist/117363011609028?ref=....

>>> http://reels.colorist.org