[Tig] da Vinci Resolve on MAC

Cem Ozkilicci cemoz101 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 18 16:47:20 BST 2010

Hi Everyone,

>There  are PCIe expansion chassis for the Mac for around $1500 you could add a
>2 slot PCIe expansion chassis and put the Red-Rocket and the Decklink  >card
>into it and plug it into slot 3. I would defer to Dwaine or someone  else from
>DaVinci but I think the Mac Resolve will stay a single GPU  system.

I'm curious if the power supply on the Mac would be able to handle all those
cards and what not ... I wouldn't be surprised if things started to get a little
unstable... But yes, Dwaine or someone at daVinci would be best to know what the
deal is ...

Cheers!

Cem Ozkilicci
Colourist / Storyline Studios