[Tig] Luster 2011 - Control Panels - CP200?

Rory Hinds rory at minefilms.com
Tue Oct 19 16:24:28 BST 2010

I would think the Euphonix MC Color and MC Transport would be the most popular, especially with Flame Premium so people with Lustre can have a control surface that doesn't break the bank but still speeds up productivity.

Its hard to get feedback from Flame/Smoke/Lustre uses and I have found the forums to be dead with no one talking.... I guess the user base just isn't like with other tools, it seems a very closed secretive community, if you can call it that.

Rory Hinds
Director - DoP - Colorist

CA: +1 250 531 0874
US: +1 818 748 8428