[Tig] Luster 2011 - Control Panels - CP200?

Brian Higgins higgins at soldesignfx.com
Tue Oct 19 16:33:04 BST 2010

We are planning on moving to Flame Premium sometime in the next year, and
would love to have an affordable, toned-down panel option available.  FWIW,
most flame and smoke discussion happens on walled-off autodesk listservs.
There is still a somewhat active community over on flame-news and smoke-news
(accessible at http://support.discreet.com/enter.htm if you can get them to
let you in.)  I think there is just about zero Lustre discussion though.

Brian Higgins
Sr VFX Artist
Sol Design, Chicago IL