[Tig] Luster 2011 - Control Panels - CP200?

R. Adam Berk blumediaprojekt at nerdshack.com
Tue Oct 19 18:22:12 BST 2010

I'd love to see the tangent wave work with lustre.  We are in a similar situation to a lot of shops I'm sure in that we are planning to upgrade to flame premium within the next 6 - 9 months.  Our flame spends most its time on finishing and fx, but will often complete final color or last minute trims on spots as well.  Being able to boot lustre in the same room will be great, but spending the cash on the ACS just doesn't make a whole lot of sense for that room.  We already own a wave, so lustre support for it would make perfect sense.  It would be easy to just grab another one.

R. Adam Berk
Managing Director | Flame Artist
office +1.415.513.5918
mobil +1.330.310.3950