[Tig] Panasonic-Plasma for grading

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Wed Oct 20 15:04:02 BST 2010

Carl,

I'm using Panasonic TH-58PF12UK with Davio and a Cinetal. Works great . I highly recomend a guy like Steve Robinson @ Serial Scene, serialscene.com., to do the install and calibration. He made the Cintal and the Panasonic match perfectly. Worth every penny getting the system and set up from Serial Scene.

Tom