[Tig] Panasonic plasma vs. Anything

Owen Williams owen at ywwg.com
Fri Oct 22 18:58:45 BST 2010

So I guess we are all going to go back to paying 50K for specialty
monitors like the Dolby.  Is that so bad?  Sure it's nice to pay 5000$
for a decent monitor, but at some point you have to pay for quality,
especially if the mass market doesn't care about viewing angle, black
level, uniformity, and accuracy.

Owen
--
Online Editor / Colorist