[Tig] Golden Eye?

Ted Langdell ted at tedlangdell.com
Fri Sep 3 18:17:43 BST 2010

FYI:  Image Systems has representation in the UK, and elsewhere:
http://www.imagesystems.se/GoldenEye/contact.html

Some on the list might be familiar with Colin Broad and his line of
gearboxes for Telecine and video interface:  He's the UK rep.

There is representation in the US, also, not yet on the IS website.

Graham Jone is now with Image Systems TrackEye, Inc., based in
Southern California.
Graham Jones<gj at imagesystems.se>
Graham handled the Golden Eye with Photosonics in LA which has
represnted the Image Systems military and industrial products for a
number of years.

As MWA Nova's US/Canada representative, I've had an informal
relationship with Image Systems for several years.

Hope this is helpful.

Ted

Ted Langdell
flashscan8.us
Main: 	(530) 741-1212
Cell: 	(530) 301-2931
ted at flashscan8.us

New MWA Nova flashtransfer Vario for 16/35 and custom gauges
SD, 720p HD, 1920 x 1080 HD 3-chip and by request, 2K or 4K single-
chip sensors
Get details at http://www.flashscan8.us or at IBC Hall 7, Stand C21