[Tig] Davinci Mac Resolve

Color dwooldridge at mac.com
Mon Sep 20 08:29:16 BST 2010

I've been playing in my home studio with the mac davinci resolve beta for about 4 weeks now.
I am not testing with the suggested / recommended 2009 version.  As a result  I'm guessing is it is not running at its full potential.
That being said it is working very nicely.

Current set up is:

  Model Name:	Mac Pro
  Model Identifier:	MacPro3,1
  Processor Name:	Quad-Core Intel Xeon
  Processor Speed:	2.8 GHz
  Number Of Processors:	2
  Total Number Of Cores:	8
  L2 Cache (per processor):	12 MB
  Memory:	8 GB
  Bus Speed:	1.6 GHz

Gtx285 and gt 120  video cards
atto fc-82en dual channel 8Gb/s fibre PCIe 3 host adaptor
decklink hd extreme 3d   sdi out to a sony hd broadcast monitor  and plasma
wave control panels

Planning to try the latest 12 core machine very soon.

Darin Wooldridge
colorist / technical strategist
d.i.colorist at me.com
818-653-3918