[Tig] Questions about Resolve

trovak at comcast.net trovak at comcast.net
Tue Apr 5 18:15:36 BST 2011

Rogerio,

I want to add, as far as Gallery stills exporting. You can also use them between different users and also between Resolve systems exported with the cdl. I belive the only question would be, do the 2 Resolves need the same software version to do this? In this regard someone from Blackmagic should be contacted to answer that.

Tom

Tom Rovak – Sr. DI Colorist
Commercials, Feature Films, Music Videos

Foundation Post - Chicago/Culver City
200 East Ohio Street
Suite 200
Chicago IL 60611