[Tig] Post Production Disrupted

Michael Bittle mlbnyc at verizon.net
Mon Dec 5 14:27:26 GMT 2011

... on another note, I've been cogitating over the changes in Post Production over the past decade and the trends are familiar to ones I've experienced in other industries. On further reflection I've ginned up a slide deck , "Post 3.0", and dumped it on SlideShare for your perusal/commentary/evisceration. (Since I do slides as outline rather than narrative, they don't 'stand alone', but you'll get the general gist.)

The link: http://www.slideshare.net/mlbnyc/post-3-0roadshow

Cheers,
Mike

Mike Bittle
Principal
M. L. Bittle - New York
mlbnyc at verizon.net
http://www.mlbnyc.com

"Science, it turns out, is not an exact science." - Mike Bittle