[Tig] Content Management System (Drupal)

Bob Kertesz bob at bluescreen.com
Sat Dec 10 22:32:31 GMT 2011

>I'm glad to hear this.  it agrees with my instincts and this guy at work who keeps telling me "put the TIG on Facebook!" is obviously full of it (he's a friend so I can say that)

>>> The "in your face" nature of email tends to assure continued interactions.

I have gone out of my way to stay off Facebook. Their relentless data mining,
their ludicrous and non-stop changing of their "privacy" policies, their
constant search for yet more ways to monetize my profile, and their utter
disregard (dare I say disdain) for their 800 million subscribers are things I
simply will not countenance. Just too much power concentrated in a single
entity.

Besides all that, I've seen several interviews with Zuckerberg, and the guy is
an unsocialized a$$hole.

--Bob

Bob Kertesz
BlueScreen LLC
Hollywood, California
bob at bluescreen.com

DIT and Video Controller extraordinaire.
The Ultimate in ULTIMATTE® compositing.©

High quality images for more than three decades - whether you've wanted them or not.©