[Tig] Regular 8mm Film That No Longer Measures 8mm Wide

Andreas Widerøe andreas at filmtek.no
Sun Dec 18 19:36:19 GMT 2011

There is normally a big difference between camera gates and projector gates.

A scanner would normally crop the image very very slighty, but not in your
case were you overscanned.

Super8 for instance has these properties:

SMTPE 157 camera gate: 5.79mm x 4.14mm
SMTPE 154 projector gate: 5.31mm x 4.01mm

I don't have any data for reg8.

Med vennlig hilsen / Best regards,
Andreas Widerøe

Obs! Norsk Smalfilm AS har endret navn til Filmtek AS.

---
Filmtek AS <post at filmtek.no>
http://www.filmtek.no

Filmshooting | Com - http://www.filmshooting.com