[Tig] Youtube for dailies

R. Adam Berk blumediaprojekt at nerdshack.com
Thu Feb 3 06:00:26 GMT 2011

I think a lot of us are probably using wiredrive at this point? Or no?  It has worked beautifully for us, although it is quite expensive.  The clients know it, and are comfortable using it.

R. Adam Berk
Creative Director
office +1.415.513.5918
mobil +1.330.310.3950
ichat   adam at ct-sf.com
www.CT-SF.com
San Francisco

I don't work for or stand to gain anything from IOWA / Wiredrive other than the service I pay for.