[Tig] DaVinci 888 Trackball Encoder Foam Wheels?

Daniel Borg Daniel.Borg at rushes.co.uk
Thu Feb 3 09:53:29 GMT 2011

Hi

We have 3 of these panels and all of them have suffered from this problem. I did get some encoders from BEI when this first happened but at $500 each it seemed like a lot of money for a bit of foam!
I looked at various alternatives for fixing the trackballs where the foam crumbled away and the best method was to use a beta SP cleaning roller that had been cut in half!

Thanks

Dan

Rushes Postproduction