[Tig] daVinci Power Supply

George Zerial George.Zerial at nfsa.gov.au
Thu Feb 3 20:47:30 GMT 2011

I've had my power supply repaired by an Australian company when our 888
supply died.
Initially I tried to repair it myself through common sense as i dont have
schematics, however it got to a point where it needed to go to SMPS
experts.

I have absolutely no affiliation with this company other than being able
to endorse their excellent service ...

Switch Mode Power Supplies
1/37 Leighton Place
Hornsby   NSW   Australia   2077
+61 2 9476 0300
service at switchmode.com.au
www.switchmode.com.au

George Zerial
Video/Telecine Engineer
National Film & Sound Archive
Australia

.

Ricardo Acosta <rjacostab at yahoo.com>
Sent by: tig-bounces at colorist.org
04/02/2011 07:29 AM

TIG <tig at colorist.org>
cc

Subject
[Tig] daVinci Power Supply

Digital Vision is patron of the TIG.
Stockholm Postproduction, Stopp supports the TIG.
Colorist Directory at http://tig.colorist.org/wiki/Category:Colorist
====

Hello:
I'm looking for a daVinci Renaissance 888 DUI Mainframe Power Supply. I
need to buy one in good conditions or someone to repair my original one.
It is a Power-One brand, model SPM3A2M6. Schematics would be useful in
case I find an Engineer to fix it in house. Please contact me off list at
rjacostab at yahoo.com.
Thank you:

Ricardo J. Acosta.
Sr. Colorist