[Tig] Super 8mm transfer in Europe--Cinetis

Rob Lingelbach rob at colorist.org
Sat Feb 5 00:34:06 GMT 2011

On Feb 4, 2011, at 3:48 PM, Ted Langdell wrote:

> NAB Note:
> We anticipate having the software to demo during NAB in Lower South, SL9910, along with a 16/35 flashtransfer Vario with 16mm mag and optical sound and 35mm mono/stereo white light optical.
>
> I hope this meets the TIG's manufacturer/vendor reply guidelines.

Hi Ted,

The TIGNABFS2011 will be available for this kind of information on the TIG website, with pointers to it on the TIG maillinglist.   In order to keep mailinglist signal to noise ratio high, we have the mfr/vendors work it this way.    Of course there are no restrictions on private replies with this sort of information.

Incidentally, the TKColorist Internet Group will begin its 20th year around the time of NAB.

regards
Rob

TIG admin
--
Rob Lingelbach        Colorist, Dolby Laboratories, Los Angeles
rob at colorist.org     http://rob.colorist.org