[Tig] D65 backlight behind monitor

Bob Currier rcurrier at synthetic-ap.com
Thu Feb 24 21:46:19 GMT 2011

Here's a source for D65 backlights via the home theater market:

<http://www.cinemaquestinc.com/ideal_lumesb.htm>

I've also heard that tropical fish tank lights are a good starting
point. They sure make the neon tetras pretty, but I've never actually
measured one.

No connection, financial interest, etc.

-----
Bob Currier                                  rcurrier at synthetic-ap.com
Synthetic Aperture                           voice: +1 949 493-3444
Helping Make Your Work Look Its Best         fax:   +1 949 203-2108
                                             web:   www.synthetic-ap.com