[Tig] Dailies discussion

James Willett willejames at googlemail.com
Mon Jan 10 23:06:07 GMT 2011

After catching up on some TIG emails from the last few weeks I got onto reading Jack James' post about 'Youtube dailies'. The more I read the more I thought maybe the following would be of use to a few of you, or at least be an intriguing discussion point:

www.aframe.com

It's an interesting company that is offering a whole host of services surrounding content. Dailies services would be an easy use of their product. This could include 'tagged' dailies, review and approve options, clip selections etc....Thought the link might be of interest....

All the best,

James

(ps: I am a user and freelance consultant for Aframe from time to time).

James Willett

Email:   willejames at googlemail.com
Web:     www.jameswillett.tv (updates due soon)
Twitter: @james_willett

IMPORTANT - CONFIDENTIAL: The information contained in this e-mail is intended for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged information. You should not copy, retain, forward or disclose its contents to anyone else, or take any action based upon it, if it is not addressed to you personally.

If you have received this e-mail in error please contact the sender immediately at willejames at googlemail.com